Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Look what last night created (Updated 04/09/09)

04/09/09 - One of the hardest things to do as a trader is close out positions that you believe are winners when the are going against you. Yesterday when the pattern was broken up and going into a holiday trading day, which for th0se that have been trading a while know are usually bullish in action, I closed out many positi0ns in the last 30 min of trading yesterday. A hard thing to do but today discipline more times than not keep you from getting killed. I feel very good about my decision yesterday and am looking to reposition my trades.


4/8/09 - And this morning. It was suggested this pattern lacked a true H&S pattern from someone I have a tremendous amount of respect. It does though seem to be unfolding . Put your stops in and ride your profits.





04/07/09 - What a beautiful thing to see on the charts this morning....beautiful if you are short. Looks like we have a very nice H&S on the ES chart. Let's see if we can break the neck line today and push down into the target zone of the low 800's

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I saw extreme divergence on Th and Fr and went very short. Usually day trade when confused but this was obvious although the MMs did a good camouflage trick there. Some were so pissed at my posturing that they emailed me privately. LOL
    You are good harmon

    ReplyDelete